What We Stand For
- Our Endeavor and Focus is to Glorify God (the Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit) through this Web site.
- Nonstop Gospel's vision to see harmony and a network amongst all World Wide Web Christians. A radio where we build up each other and follow the command of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
- Our Endeavor is to seek to embody the Divine appeal: “Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength and with all your mind; and your neighbor as yourself.” Luke 10:27
- Our Endeavor is to provide a web site to every Christian, Non-Christian, Christian-Based Business, Church, Mission Organization, Christian Sporting Event, Testimonies and etc.
- Our Endeavor is to provide services to all Christians, where costs are covered by Churches, Artists' and Business Donations, Advertising, and Sponsorships.
- Our Endeavor is to get maximum web traffic, with thousands of visitors visiting this site daily to benefit the Christians who have sites, Banners and links through our web page. We aim to accomplish this by advertising in as many Churches, newsletters, magazines, radios, other web sites, brochures, flyers, and hosting events for our members.
- Our Endeavor is to Increase business for Christians across the Globe who advertise with us.
- Our Endeavor is to link Christians around the country who have common interests.
- Our Endeavor is to expose the great work Christians are doing for the Lord Jesus Christ to the World.
- We accept as true the Bible to be the inspired, the only foolproof, authoritative Word of God.
- We accept as true that there is one God, Eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We accept as true in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His shocking and atoning death through His shed of blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of our Father in Heaven, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We accept as true that for the salvation of lost and sinful men, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We accept as true in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly and sanctify life.
- We accept as true in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: of them that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and of them that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We accept as true in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.